Two-year seminar series (Part 1 – 5)
The two-year seminar series shows how the most common diseases in childhood can be treated from a pediatric and osteopathic perspective. The foundation of osteopathic treatments can be found in the developmental movements of the embryonic period, the knowledge of the growth and maturation processes, all the way up to the beginning of adulthood.
Depending on the age of the child, the diseases, diagnostic, therapeutic and emergency medical treatment measures are taught from a pediatrician’s point of view.
- Part 1: 04.-06.11.2022
- Part 2: 21.-23.04.2023
- Part 3: 20.-22.10.2023
- Part 4: 12.-14.04.2024
- Part 5: 08.-10.11.2024
Part 1: Development dynamics – maturation – birth
- Developmental movements of the embryonic period.
- Chronology of maturation processes, taking into account body shape and changes in proportion.
- Age-appropriate anamnesis and assessment.
- Osteopathic treatment, especially in childhood, is based on the developmental dynamics of the embryonic period and the principles of Sutherland.
- The “birth path” before and after pregnancy.
- Normal childbirth and its deviations.
- Folding – unfolding – synchronization of the newborn after birth.
Part 2: The nervous system
- The anatomical and physiological features of the nervous system from birth to early adulthood.
- Adjustment disorders and hyperreflexia.
- Motor development, audiovisual skills, language and social skills
- Forms of ADS
- reading and spelling difficulties
- shock and trauma
Part 3: Musculoskeletal and respiratory tract
- The anatomical and physiological features of the musculoskeletal and respiratory tract from birth to early adulthood.
- Body tissues and their properties
- Postural and functional disorders of the musculoskeletal system spine, pelvis, upper and lower extremities.
- skull deformities
- Intra- and interosseous dysfunctions of the skull and face
- Tooth development and jaw dysfunction
- Diseases of the upper and lower airways
Part 4: Digestive and urogenital systems
- The anatomical and physiological features of the digestive and urogenital systems from birth to early adulthood.
- abdominal pain and reflux
- Mucosal associated diseases Adenoid growths and asthma
- Immune competency and allergies
- urinary transport disorders
- Maldescensus testis
Part 5: Emergency medicine in pediatric and osteopathic practice
- emergency medicine
- behavior and school problems
Seminar location (Goettingen)
Best Western Hotel, Am Papenberg
Hermann-Rein-Str. 2, 37075 Goettingen
Zentrum Anatomie Universität Göttingen
Starting time: Friday at 10:00 a.m
End of seminar: Sunday 1:00 p.m
Number of participants
max. 24 participants
Each seminar is certified with 30 points by the VOD.
Points for doctors can be applied for at the Medical Association.
570 euros per seminar
Lutz Krueger-Ruda specialist in pediatrics and adolescent medicine
Henry Klessen D.O.M.R.O. FSCCO
Best Western Hotel Am Papenberg
Hermann-Rein Str. 2